Detailed description on our website.
Join the bidding battle for this choice collection of Topps Freedom’s War cards. Issued during 1950-1951, this exciting and comprehensive set covers the Korean War and other assorted military subjects including a (7) card die-cut tanks series which is afforded considerably higher value than the other series. This meticulously curated set ranges desirably as (80% EX to NM-MT, 18% GD to VG-EX, 2% lesser). Worth noting is the fact that all but one card are “tan backs”, with the single “gray-back” exception being #44.
In addition to the complete set of (203) cards, this lot comes with (3) tank duplicates including (1) graded #101 variation, for a total of (206) cards with both the orange and yellow background #101 tank variations present and graded.
(11) PSA graded with:
(7) Tanks: #97 (EX-MT 6) one of one with none higher, #98 (EX 5), #99 (NM-MT 8) one of one with none higher, #101 orange background (EX 5), #101 yellow background (VG-EX 4), #102 (NM 7) one of one with two higher, #103 (EX-MT 6) one of two with one higher
(2) Key Cards: #1 Surprise Attack (EX-MT 6) one of one with one higher, #183 General George S. Patton (NM-MT 8)
(2) High Grade Others: #39 (NM-MT 8) one of one with none higher, #202 (NM 7)
(1) Tank Series: #100 (VG-EX)
(3) Key Cards: #57 General Douglas MacArthur (EX-MT), #201 General Dwight D. Eisenhower (VG-EX), #203 Artic Soldier (VG-EX)
(2) Duplicate Tank Series: #97 (FR), #101 orange background (EX)